The do’s and don’ts to prepare for your appointment.
1. Make sure to eat before you come in.
2. Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to your appointment.
3. Lotion the area getting tattooed twice a day up to your appointment date.
4. Make sure you conduct proper hygiene.
5. Follow your artist on social media to get comfortable with their work.
6. Most artists like to listen to music while working so if you don’t want to sit in silence we suggest to bring headphones to listen to your own music.
7. For long sessions make sure to bring a drink and a small snack, like a protein bar.
1. Don’t drink alcohol, do any illegal drugs, or workout for 24 hours before the appointment.
2. Don’t bring anyone to approve the tattoo. The artist is the professional that you chose to tattoo you. Trust that they know what they are doing.
3. Don’t bring more than one family member or friend with you. Space in the shop is limited.
4. Don’t shave the area being tattooed. Your artist will do so before starting.